Pages

Dear Diary 2016

Tuesday 3 January 2017



Dear 2016,

It’s the time of the year to reflect all the memories back. There are some good memories and bad memories that happened in last year. I want to cherish all good memories while bad memories will remained as lessons in my life. I will take it as a reminder for me to strive for a better life, I guess.

I couldn’t remember any events that happened in January until April 2016. Oh I forgot that my brother’s wedding took a place in March 2016. How could I forget those memories. I’m becoming more grandma now haha.

But I remember clearly what happened in May, in May I have office outing and I am the one who organized it with my others colleagues. We started to plan the idea from Feb until early May and the progressed is getting more intense and we were a bit stressed out haha. But after the event was done, we felt very proud and somehow it's feel worth of our time. Like, we did it! The event received  a few compliments and they said that this is the best outing (well include this outing, we only had two hahaha but nevermind). I had the best time planning all of these for this outing. Even though I felt like I didn't contributed that much since all the committee members are super helpful and active. But anyway I still enjoyed it!

In June and July, it's a Ramadan time and after that we were celebrated the Hari Raya (Syawal month) and I ate so many delicious foods. In Nov, my family (mom, dad & sister) and I went to Istanbul, Turkey for 9 days for holiday. Istanbul is so beautiful and mesmerizing.

In Dec, we did an exchanged gift in the office for New Year and also they gave money for me to buy a present for my birthday. And I bought myself a watch, Daniel Wellington (Classic Black). I love it so much. I am wearing it right now. Thanks my colleagues for the lovely gift.

And fast forward, we already welcome a New Year. I never celebrate New Year before this but this year my family and I happened to be at my cousin’s house for her daughter’s birthday party. 

Anyways Happy New Year guys!! Wish you all the best and a wonderful day ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment