Pages

Birthday | 17102016

Tuesday 25 October 2016


Yup, last Monday was my birthday, 25 years old. Still growing up guyss! Did some celebrations with my family, my colleagues and my cousin with her family. Thanks for the cakes guys! In Dutch tradition/culture, you have to treat others on your birthday so I brought two cakes last weekend for my colleagues.

I baked three caramel rainbow cakes with my sister It's not that hard but of course my sister who the one that take a lead in the process of making these three cakes. I am only a kitchen helper. The cake was a success because it tastes really yummy.



And last Saturday, my cousin with her family did a little birthday surprise for me with a cute strawberry white chocolate cake. I quite surprised and feel touched. And I got RM380 for my birthday gift from my colleagues. Thanks everyone for the warm wishes as well :)


Disclaimer: All photos in these post are from Google.

No comments :

Post a Comment