Pages

Kang Gary | Running Man

Tuesday 25 October 2016


Kang Gary
He’s leaving Running Man after 6 years and his last filming on 31 Oct 2016. I’m gonna miss him so much. I love his attitude and the way he thinks. I love the way he taking care of Song Ji Hyo (Monday couple is the best). I love the way he interacts with other members. They are so close like a one big family. They fight, argue and laugh together. I love their bond so much, it’s not fake at all. They genuinely taking care each other. 





I do respect his decision to leave Running Man because to focus on his music but still he can do both, right. I just don’t want to see any members leave Running Man. I truly love and adore them, their bond, their relationships and etc. There are so many memories in Running Man. I love every each episodes even though I admit sometimes I felt bored while watching it. But I am always support and love Running Man, always! I wanna see Running Man together for long long time more. Forget about rating, they just numbers hahaha. International fans are so in love with Running Man. I know I am not alone. 







Kang Gary, thank you so much for your effort and memories together over 6 years. Thank you for your outstanding performance and good laughs. Thank you so much. I hope for your success in anything you did. Please do come visit Running Man after your leaving. You can be a guest, right. 




Saranghae Kang Gary oppa! <3 

Bonus photo of Running Man members...

Sorry for blur photo hehe


Disclaimer: All photos in these post are from Google.


No comments :

Post a Comment