Pages

Mr. Dakgalbi & Coffee Mania

Saturday 27 August 2016


Happy weekend guyssss!

Here another weekend and I'm doing nothing at home, just chilling at the kitchen while sipping my tea with milk (so good) and currently watching Jenn's video on Youtube. I am not really a huge fan of tea but if I had to choose between tea and coffee. I'll go with tea instead. Btw, I love sweet drinks!

I don't have any plans for today but tomorrow I might go do some groceries shopping and other stuffs. I love doing groceries shopping even though at end of it I need to pay all those stuffs. 

Yesterday I had a good time catching up with my friend after 2 months didn't see each other. We've a good laughed and we talked a lot about Korean drama (priorities), ask about each other life, reminisced back those university memories (which was really funny) and etc.

We went to Mr. Dakgalbi at Pv128 Setapak for a dinner and it was sooo good. I actually quite like Korean food and it matches with my taste very well. 

This is for 2 pax and we didn't finished it. At first we're thought that it's too little but turned out it is too much for us to finished it hahaha. greedy 

And after that we went to another place to spend more time together. Because we think we need more time to talk and laugh hahaha. We went to Coffee Mania (just the 2 next doors  Mr. Dakgalbi). I ordered Ice Green Matcha Latte and luckily it did taste good. 


Coffee Mania has such a cozy place to hang out with your friends and I definitely had good time with my best friend. 



No comments :

Post a Comment