Pages

I'M BACK

Sunday 21 August 2016


Hi :)

As you all notice I did changed my blog layout into simple straight cut haha. Well it's been awhile since my last post which on 29 February 2016. Wow it has been 6 months away from this space. To be honest it is really hard  for me to update every week or every month. Not that I don't have anything to blog, it just that I don't have that passion anymore. 

I'm used to have that passion when I was young during university days and now since I started working, it just doesn't feel right and it took my energy away. I just wanna rest, you know what I mean, I'm getting older. But still I love blogging so much. I'm used to update the blog every week or at least once in a month. 

But I'm gonna be back into blogging mood because I have tons of stories to be write and reading so many blogs make me miss this space so much. This space used to be my healing method and I wanna use it again, like the olden days. 

That's it for my little update.

No comments :

Post a Comment