Pages

General Favorites | Vol. 1

Sunday 24 May 2015

I know it's been a long time that I didn't update any post in here. But now I'm back with a new series that I wanna try to do in here. I love watching Monthly Favorites in Youtube because you can know how good are certain products and ended up you really want to try it hehe.

So here I am to do the same thing but a bit different since I don't really have monthly favorites to share with you guys. Instead I will be doing General Favorites because it so much easier and it doesn't happen every single of month. 

So let's begin my first General Favorites and it's General Favorites | Vol. 1.... (I'm so excited!! xD)

Beauty

1. Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshner 500ml


I have been using this product more than a year (almost 2 year) and I love it. I love how it feels on my skin and it doesn't irritating. But I barely see my pores become less visible as the name its Wonder Pore which means to make the pores become less visible. But overall I really like this freshner and it also can be a toner too. 

Price: I can't really remember but I think is RM50++ 

2. Victoria Secret - Noir Tease Body Mist 


I love this scent so much! It feels so sexy as the tagline is "Sexy Little Things" haha but seriously the scent is so amazing. The scent is not strong and sweet either but it does smell so good. I am not really good on describing the scent but I really have a sensitive nose haha. I can't tolerate with a strong or sweet scent so this body mist totally take my heart. I will repurchased this body mist but a bigger one. And I think this line also have a perfume so I'm gonna looking for it. 

Price: I don't know how much is this because I bought a set which is include body lotion and body wash. I bought this set on last year and it costs me around RM80+ (on the sale that time). The original price for this set is RM160+

Makeup

This section will have so many things as I have a lot products to be mentioned. :)

1. Farmasi Cometics - CC Cream Skin Perfecting Balm - Medium to Dark

The shade that I have been using is Medium to Dark. But I can't really find the one who have shade medium to dark

I have been using this CC Cream quite sometimes and overall I like this product. This CC Cream is very light coverage and it doesn't feel sticky. Its really easy to apply on your skin and it suits for everyday makeup. I bought this at Parkson.

Price: I think is RM40+ if I'm not mistaken.

2. Catrice Cometics - Camouflage Cream Concealer


010 - Ivory, 020 - Light Beige & 030 - Rose Beige

I love this cream concealer so much! It's really good and it's so creamy. It doesn't breakout my skin and it feels really light. I'm using this for covering my blemishes, dark spot and acne scars. I never try under my eyes yet so I don't really know if it works or not. There are three shades and mine is 020 - Light Beige but I want to try 030 - Rose Beige because I think the 020 is light for my skin. I love this product because it's so good and affordable too. :)

Price: RM16+

3. Maybelline - The Rocket Volumn Express



Guys, I freaking love this mascara so much! I think this is my staple mascara ever. It doesn't clump my lashes and it's really good. Yeah, I think that's all I wanna say to this amazing mascara haha.

Price: RM40++

4. Revlon Colorburst Sultry #225 Matte Balm


Hands down to this chubby lipstick/balm!! I freaking love this chubby lipstick/balm so much. I love the color and it's matte but still moisturizer. I love lipstick so I ended buying it too much and am always picking up this lipstick/balm. The color is like berry/deep rose I guess. 

Price: RM30++ (I think so)

5. Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm in Rose



This one is really moisturizer and at the same time you got color. Whenever I used this lip balm my lips doesn't get chapped. It's so good! 

Price: My sister bought it for me when she went to Chicago for work. 

Drama/Film

1. Kill Me Heal Me 



I tell you this drama is so freaking good and amazing!! I love the plot story and the casts. They are so good in portray their characters . The drama is about one guy who have a multi-personalities disease which means his characters can change into another character when he has stress or something that happen that make his change. He met with one woman, who is a doctor and it turn to be his personal doctor. 

Here the synopsis that I take from Wikipedia. 

"A romantic comedy between a third-generation billionaire with Dissociative Identity Disorder and a first-year Psychiatrist resident who treats him secretly.
After a traumatic experience in his childhood, Cha Do Hyun suffers memory lapses and his personality then fractured into seven different identities. He tries to regain control over his life with the help of Oh Ri Jin, a first-year psychiatric resident who treats him secretly. But Ri Jin’s twin brother, Oh Ri Ohn, is a famous mystery novelist who investigates about Do Hyun and his family."



That's all for my general favorites. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment