Pages

SEOUL & BLACK

Saturday 15 July 2017



Sometimes how I wish I have someone who will understand me well, the way I speak, the way I behave, the way I think and many more. How I wish I have someone who will understand the way I love about a song and the way I describe it. I wanted to share how I feel about certain songs in my language/understanding. But no one would listen to it haha. I hope I will meet someone who can listen to all my rants and weirdness. I can be pretty and ugly at the same time. I hope someone will accept all my flaws without condemning it and vice versa that I also have to accept his flaws too. I wanna grow old with someone who will love me unconditionally, who can accept me for who I am. *why this post suddenly becomes too deep* 

I have couples of favs songs right now and one of them that I want to talk is SEOUL by LEE HYORI (it is a Korean song btw).

SEOUL, I feel like I can relate to this song. When I heard this song, I immediately fallen in love with it. This song gave a really soothing vibe and somehow also a darkness. When I read the lyrics (in English), I kinda related to it. I don’t know why but it feels kind of familiar. The song is not too dark but it is not a bright song either. It’s like in between of it. The song itself is very special to LEE HYORI – she explained that how SEOUL was born, it is from her experienced living in the city of Seoul. How she felt that she’s not happy and not being herself in that city. That she doesn’t enjoyed her time and she kinda lost herself. She wants to find herself back, do the things that she loves. p/s: if I’m not mistaken. I love the melody of this song. The music video of SEOUL is so beautiful and mesmerizing <3 


Other song of her that I love is BLACK. Black is for sure a dark song! Haha Well at least for me. Ohh gosh, I love the music video (MV) and I love the way she represents her song in that MV. I love the melody of this song, it is really good. BLACK is a song that want us to go back to the basic thing in life, because black itself is a basic color. Like she finds herself back, like being an ordinary girl. I don’t know how to describe this song actually. But the song itself is soooo amazing. I love it so much!







Well of course I do have a few English favs songs too but I’m gonna talk about that in the other post (well I don’t know when it is hahaha). 


Please go and watch her music videos, SEOUL & BLACK and give lots of love to that music video :)

Have fun!


No comments :

Post a Comment