Pages

Lil' About Me

Friday 28 November 2014

get to know me a bit....

Well actually I wanted to make this blog as private as it can be but it doesn't hurts right if I tell you just a little bit about me. 

What is your name? 
-since it is secret, you can address me as a "dream" well duhh my blog's name after all :p-

How old are you?
-23 years old-

What is your gender?
-Female-

 What is your purpose to make this blog?
-You can read it at last post-

Are you still study or working?
-I'm full time employee-

What course do you take at university?
-Accounting-

Who is your idol?
Hmm...I would say Girls' Generation a.k.a SNSD <3


That's all, it's very short and sweet I guess. Like I said above, I wanted to keep my identity as private as it can be. I used to have a public blog that I show myself but before I finished my studies, I decided to delete my blog. I didn't feel like I want to continue writing even though I super love it. But after later I decided to make a new blog but keep it my identity as a private one. Just make me more comfortable to write more. I want to improve my writing skill especially in English. Wish me luck! 

I must try harder to achieve my wishes. 

This is my blog motto, I guess. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment