Pages

Time

Wednesday, 4 November 2015



Time has passed so quickly lately, I've been juggling trying to do it all with trying to slow down and enjoy the moments as they happen. Is that just the challenge of life? I think perhaps it is. This makes me afraid for some reason. I don’t know what to expect in the future. Feeling really lazy to be blogging but at the same time I miss this space so much. I’ve been reading many blogs recently and I always fascinated with their passion and beautiful photography. They are gorgeous and amazing. I secretly wish that I have that talent. 

I can’t wait until December to come, not because of Christmas (I don’t celebrate it tho) but because I will go somewhere that I really wanted to go for so long. Even though I’m always said to myself and people around me that I’m not ready yet but somehow it changed. I really excited yet scared to go to that place. I don’t know why I felt like this. But I really hope it will be smoothly journey with my family. I will update about this journey later in the next year because I want this journey to be remember until forever. 

Now every Sunday I got a class for preparation to go there and I’m quite happy since we will be together as family. My weekend will be busy until mid December then hello to my ultimate favorite place. 

Talk later and have a nice day. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment