Pages

Ramadan Rant & Salam Aidilfitri

Wednesday, 15 July 2015


Wow!! A time really flies away so fast. I didn’t catch up any of that. Today is the second last day for Ramadan and we (Muslim) will probably celebrating Hari Raya in this coming Friday. I don’t know how I feel because I don’t feel very excited for Hari Raya Maybe because I’m already old and not teenage anymore.

And I feel so bad for myself and for my Creator because I didn’t do any deeds in this Ramadan. I am not being a good servant to my Creator. I did but not enough for my future in Jannah. Ramadan is the month that you really have to work really hard to booking your ticket to Jannah (this is a dream for every Muslim who does really embraces the Islam itself).

I don’t know why I didn't do it so please don’t be so curious to know the reason why I didn’t perform very well. But seriously deep in my heart I feel so bad and worse, like seriously terribly bad. But it’s too late to do anything and now I’m regret why I didn’t grab the opportunity that was given to me.

What can I do is I just have to pray really hard to Allah s.w.t. to allowed me to experience for the next year Ramadan. I really hope that I can make it because you don’t even know when you will be dying. Of course I pray to Allah s.w.t to panjangkan umur and sihatkan tubuh badan in my Dua’a but everything was written in Luh Mahfuz.

Enough with this sadness and sappy stories of mine so I would like to wish you guys…

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN



No comments :

Post a Comment